After placing an order in our web shop, you pay by a bank transfer to one of our four different accounts. Always refer to the invoice number and if you are not able to enter the whole invoice number, just write the numbers and ignore the country code and the dashes.
PKO BP S.A.
PL56 1020 1097 0000 7902 0266 3326 (Only PLN)
PL10 1240 5950 1111 0010 5947 8806 (Only PLN)
BZ WBK S.A.
PL59 1090 1056 0000 0001 2411 3587 (Only PLN)
Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A.
IBAN: PL82 1750 0009 0000 0000 2797 8851 (Only PLN)
– The web shop orders are to be paid in PLN, EUR, USD or GBP. If you want to pay your invoice in another currency then PLN, please contact us on +48 22 114 00 20
– The web shop orders can only be paid by money transfer to one of our three different bank accounts.
– Tavex accepts foreign currencies as a payment option, however the transaction must be done in PLN. We always offer you a better rate for any currency when buying gold and silver. Do not hesitate to ask for a better rate.
– A valid identification document is needed for all purchases that exceed 15 000 EUR (equivalent in PLN).
– Documentation regarding the origin of the cash is required for larger payments.